Second Level Student Council & Student Prefects
The Student Leadership program at Grange Community College is two fold. It consists of Student Council and Prefects.
The Student Council Representatives are voted on by the entire student body. Each year group is represented by two council members and the group is headed up by a President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The student council members support their class groups by making sure important issues are brought forward, they plan events and fundraisers through out the year, and they work together as a group to make the school a better place.
2014-2015 Student council members are:
- President: Stephen Larmon
- Vice-President: Aisling Collins
- Secretary: Eoghan Cullen
- Treasurer: Dylan White
- 6th Year: Karl McGrane, and David Kiernan
- 5th Year: Ryan Brennan, Tony Shiels
- TY: Waldek Lagodzinski , Katie Kellet-Power
- 3rd Year: Dion Corr, Ben Cuthbert
- 2nd Year: Kaithlyn Murphy, Jon Asarakun
- 1st Year: Fíonn Kiely, Brandon O’Connor
Prefects at Grange Community College are chosen through an application and interview process. They are responsible, involved in many activities, and lead through example. Being a Prefect gives 5th and 6th year students the chance to serve the greater school community and develop and practice their leadership skills.
2014-2015 Student Prefects are:
- Head Girl: Hannah Lambert
- Head Boy: Hassan Lawal
- 6th Year: Amy Lewis, Shannon Tone, Kim Mangan and Karl McGrane
- 5th Year: Ryan Brennan, Dylan White, Tony Shiels, and Stephen Larmon